Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Beginner October 2016

Looking for a specific wedding dress in the uk

VanadisIsland, 17 of September of 2015 at 19:41 Posted on Planning 0

My fiancée and I have been looking at wedding dresses online, and watching Say Yes to the Dress obsessively lately, and we both LOVE a specific dress by the american designer lazaro. From looking on google, we've found out it's called LZ3819, and that it's from his Spring 2008 collection. Does anybody know if there is anywhere in the UK that stocks it? I ca't to find any actual shops that sell it in the UK, only preused ones from the USA.

• Karen84
    Beginner July 2016
    Karen84 ·
    • Hide content

Les Trois Soeurs in London stock Lazaro dresses, but I would be surprised if you could still get anything from a 2008 collection. I think it's worth taking some pictures of different angles of the dress in to a bridal shop near you and see if they have anything similar. It's also worth bearing in mind that (and most brides will agree with me) the dress you have your heart set on from a magazine/TV show often ends up being completely different from the dress you buy. Obviously it's not like that for everyone, but it's just something to bear in mind.

Before I started dress shopping this was the dress I really wanted:

And this was the one I ended up falling in love with:

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics