Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner May 2011

Looking for cheap Piper in Glasgow? any suggestions??

deborah9831, 21 January, 2011 at 21:41 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi, looking for a piper in Glasgow, on a tight budget so as cheap as possible. Anyone know of any???

3 replies

Latest activity by pinkieg, 9 February, 2011 at 15:38
  • D
    Beginner November 2011
    DTTB ·
    • Hide content

Willie Beveridge, he is 135, is that cheap enough?

• looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

My friend is playing the pipes for me. He busks at weekends out at loch lomond but doesn't hire himself out , he should though lol. Have you been to wedding fayres they usually have pipers there offering they're services. When I was at the secc wedding show in October I bumped into an old work colleague who now pipes professionally and I've also seen him piping in and around Paisley . His name is Iain grant. Don't know him well enough to say if he's better than others but you could look him up.

• Mrs-HFA
    Beginner December 2012
    Mrs-HFA ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

A friend of mine plays the pipes, you may have heard of the 'gutty slippers'? He's in that, here's a link to his FB page....

• P
    pinkieg ·
    • Hide content

Not sure if you've got a piper yet, but my husband plays and his prices are reasonable. Check out his site caledoniancowboy.com or drop him a wee email at ****@****************.***. His name is Johnny Gauld, goes under Caledonian Cowboy, and I know I'm biased but he really is a lot cheaper than many of the pipers out there.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics