Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lorns
Rockstar May 2015

Looking for lace flower girl dresses - any ideas?

Lorns, 14 of August of 2014 at 12:48 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hello

I am looking for a certain type of style of flower girl dresses. I need two, one will be aged 2 and the other will be aged 5 and I am looking for something that will tie in really well with the BM's dresses too.

The BMs will be wearing one of these dresses (havent decided yet):

So I want the flower girls in Ivory (not colour matching ribbons, just a matching ivory ribbon) and would like theirs to match, I have found the perfect style, but it is on ebay and is from China.... I don't want to gamble and order a dress from china and risk losing the money. This is the style:

So, does anyone have any recomendations as to where I can something like this from? I am looking at potentially no more than £40 per dress, desperately trying to keep costs down!

Thank yooooo!!

8 replies

Latest activity by MyGirlDress, 15 of May of 2015 at 05:31
  • cosmictrout
    Beginner August 2014
    cosmictrout ·
    • Hide content

It's over your budget I'm afraid, but this is the dress my flower girls are having and it is absolutely gorgeous, the lace is really good quality. The pic doesn't do it justice. I'm really pleased with them :-)

Have you tried Monsoon or Next? I think they also had some nice lace ones, and have a sale on at the moment.

• icklesal
    Beginner April 2015
    icklesal ·
    • Hide content

I just got my little bridesmaids new dresses from monsoon. They have a lace top part and a tulle bottom, very pretty. Not sure if it's exactly what your after but here's a pic. The top is sparkly but you can't really tell from the pic. They do them in cream and gold too.

• Nature Bride
    Beginner August 2015
    Nature Bride ·
    • Hide content

Next have a similar design, a bit over budget at £67 though

Another site Justdresses.co.uk has this one for £39.99 although they don't seem to have age 5 at the moment :/ depends when your wedding is I suppose.

• M
    Beginner December 2014
    MrsDecemberBride ·
    • Hide content

I had mine from bhs, was slightly over your budget but they often do money off...

• icklesal
    Beginner April 2015
    icklesal ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Gorgeous!

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

These are only £14.99, and in ivory, but might not be formal enough. Online they only have 8yrs size, but a large store might have them in more sizes.

http://www.tkmaxx.com/new-in-girls-clothes/girls-ivory-occasion-dress-/invt/63065019&bklist=icat,5,shop,8881,2,3096

This one is £35-£37, but online only size 5rys. Again a larger store might have other sizes.

/l/kids/occasionwear/flower-girls

Or this for £22

https://www.riverisland.com/girls/dresses/party-dresses/Girls-cream-lace-dress-808934

• Lorns
    Rockstar May 2015
    Lorns ·
    • Hide content

Wow! Thanks so much girls!! That is so helpful Smiley smile I like the ones above ^ Smiley smile thank you again!!!!

• chels1315
    Beginner August 2015
    chels1315 ·
    • Hide content

I have found my flower girl dresses on etsy they are lace and about £25

• MyGirlDress
    MyGirlDress ·
    • Hide content

How about this https://mygirldress.com/flowergirldress-cy963.html

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups