Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Looking for silk florist or simmilar? any good ideas

9 May, 2012 at 19:20 Posted on Planning 0 15

Hi ladies,

Im having a blue and yellow theme, considering a silk boquet or something like that, any good sellers?

Would like a small boquet for myself ( possibly bridesmaid size)

And a corsage or smaller boquet for a BM.

The day is quite rustic and informal.

Many Thanks in advance

15 replies

Latest activity by pandorasbox, 14 May, 2012 at 18:43
  • hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content

Https://www.facebook.com/EternallyYoursBridalBouquetsUK

This company came with their displays to my work and they are lovely xx

• BridalButterfly2012
    Beginner June 2012
    BridalButterfly2012 ·
    • Hide content

I am having silk flowers. Well they are actually foam (roses) as they look more realistic IMO. I have ordered mine from silk blooms and they have been fantastic with me. They have given me lots of help and advice and kept re structuring my order until we had it right and matching everything. Look at their website www.silkblooms.co.uk/

HTH x

• Kalie85
    Beginner
    Kalie85 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I work with silk flowers and make table arrangements. I have just started making bouquets so if you have an idea of what you woul like then please feel free to email me and I'll be happy to help.

• M
    Beginner September 2012
    Mrs D - 2 - Be ·
    • Hide content

I have used www.villiagegreenuk.co.uk and have been really impressed with them! X

• Perfection Weddings
    Beginner March 2012
    Perfection Weddings ·
    • Hide content

Hi hun,

i make foam rose bouquets and my prices for your size start from just £18.99

let me know if your interested and good luck Smiley smile

layna

x

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

Http://rainbowweddingflowers.co.uk/ our very own Rainbow Florist.

• PosieBouquets
    PosieBouquets ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Have you thought about the types of flowers you would like, the first thing that springs to mind are cornflowers or hydrangeas, this would tie in with your rustic/informal feel:

If you need advice on other flowers let me know , Sarah x

• M
    Beginner August 2012
    mrshms ·
    • Hide content

I used Sarah's Flowers (www.sarahsflowers.co.uk/) and mine arrived the other day. I opened the box and nearly cried because they are just beyond perfect! I couldn't have wished for anything better!

• andrew lenihan
    andrew lenihan ·
    • Hide content

I have my studio at Bishopbriggs Wedding Centre alongside SILK BLOOMS where thet have a large showroom etc. Their work is amazing and judging by the amount of 'happy brides to be' leaving here they seem to be doing a great job. They do appear to be very busy so would contact them with plenty of advance notice.

See their web site at - http://www,silkblooms.com

regards

Andrew

A LENIHAN VIDEOGRAPHY

• Flawless Weddings
    Flawless Weddings ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, I may be replying a little late here but here are some pics of our silk flowers. We use very authentic looking artificial flowers in stunning designs. They can be styled in handtied or teardrop bouquets and most flowers/colours are available. Each bouquet is made especially for you in the colour/design to match your theme but here are some examples of the quality of our work :-)

Really sorry if the pics have taken over the page lol! x

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

I can suggest Brenda at Rainbow Wedding Flowers. She's very helpful and reasonably priced and I can not wait to see my flowers from her!

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am also using Silk Blooms, had a few stresses about stock of my order recently but she has pulled out all the stops to sort everything and has lots of reccs. She is quick with comms and very open to as much or as little input as you need, really flexible with her designs and the best quality for the price I could find when I was researching last year. I booked her over a year ago though so not sure how available she is now.

• andrew lenihan
    andrew lenihan ·
    • Hide content

Hi, is it yourself that is getting the brooch bouquet? I know someone recently drove up from Manchester and ordered an amazing brooch bouquet etc... I just seen it a few days ago. Just wondered if it is yours as seen you are from Manchester Smiley smile

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

No it's not me with a brooch bouquet, I am having all sunflowers in mine with a bit of sparkle Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics