Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2012

LOU LOU bridal FB16 tea length dress with bolero

sd644, 3 of January of 2012 at 23:02 Posted on Planning 0 13

I have seen the dress of my dreams online, but would love to know what it wil look like on a real person if you know what i mean.

Has anyone has bought or worn something similar and is willing to share their pics?

Also i'm only 5ft tall (but planning on giant shoes!) so what do you think of a tea lenth dress on a short bride? I haven't tried it on yet as i want to lose a little weight before hand.

13 replies

Latest activity by JennyH10, 21 of March of 2012 at 19:32
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Can't help apart from to say that I love that dress.

There have been a few hitchers with fabulous tea lengths if you want to search for their reports? They may be on the hitched awards sub forum too. Mini, skybright and knitting vixen are all recent tea lengthers.

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

That's beautiful!!

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

That's beautiful!!

• SassyT
    Beginner August 2013
    SassyT ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked on preloved?

I mooch on there if I want to see it on a real person as the ads often have a pic of the seller in it rather than the stock designer picture on a gorgeous, slim, nothing-like-me-at-all model ?

• S
    Beginner August 2012
    sd644 ·
    • Hide content

That sounds like a great idea. Is preloved part of this forum or a website?? (sorry new to this!)

• SassyT
    Beginner August 2013
    SassyT ·
    • Hide content

So sorry for the late reply!

www.preloved.co.uk Smiley smile

• sugarbox
    Beginner December 2012
    sugarbox ·
    • Hide content

The dress is beautiful and i love it .

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Mini is short too and she wore a gorgeous tea length dress (it really was amazeface) and also skybright i think wore the Justina Alexander tea length, both of which i ADORE!!!!

• L
    Lindy79 ·
    • Hide content

Yes, I agree with you.

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

I was adamant on a tea-length dress as I am only 5'1 but have chosen an A-line dress with a metre long train! Personally, on me, the tea length dress made me look shorter and a bit stout as I have broad shoulders.

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

Gorgeous dress. I wore tea length and am 5ft 1 inch,also did the massive shoes! Here is a pic.

• Dream Wedding Video
    Dream Wedding Video ·
    • Hide content

Hi there.

My friend had a very similar dress for her wedding a couple of years ago and it looked great. She had bobbed hair which went really well with the style of dress. She was 5f 4 and size 12/14. I think it's a really flattering style so it would work for all body shapes. This dress has real personality and flare. Having something a little different on your wedding day definately makes you feel special. I had a black and white dress which I was really nervous about but i'm really glad I did.

Good Luck

Laura B

• L
    Beginner June 2012
    Littlelaura82 ·
    • Hide content

This is my dress!!!! Did you got for it in the end? X

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That dress is beautiful! I was going to point you in Skybright's direction as she looked amazing and is also petite, as you've now seen. I am 4'10" and not made up my mind on dress lengths yet but I have big boobs and hips so don't think I can carry it off unfortunately. Make sure you flash when you go and try it on ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics