Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Moschops
Beginner March 2014

Love bites/ s**g marks

Moschops, 21 April, 2012 at 00:07 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 11

I work in the community and one of the residents of a sheltered housing building I work in has recently got herself a new man, she went away with him last weekend then came back on the Tuesday covered in love bites-she's 72!!!

Now my first thought was OMG,? then my second was good on you girl ?, what are your thoughts on the matter ladies and gents???

11 replies

Latest activity by FaeBelle13, 23 April, 2012 at 13:42
  • BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

Trampy aha! Last time I had lovebites was prob when I was 18.. and I was so embarrassed due to my job, doesn't exactly look great. Especially as me and my mate had only been messing about, I'd written my name in lovebites across his stomach.

But yeah, good on her.. I guess. My Nan still proudly announces she's upto the rudes at 72.

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

Icky icky! I remember the days when I thought they were cool. I think I was 15? *shudder*

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Trust me. Its likely you will. My Mother seems to think I want to know about these sorts of things. Urgh.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

I so dont want to think about this. My Dad's 72. My Mum is 66. The thought of any action is just.not.on. I cant say good on her as that would be okaying my parenting doing the do's.

As for spammys. vile. I think the last one I had I was about 16. I wore highnecks for a week.

• BlueBow
    Beginner December 2013
    BlueBow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? my mum seems to think I want to know stuff like this as I get older... Nooooooooo

Do think it's cool she's still having fun at 72 though, good on her!!!

• Little Miss Tweety
    Beginner August 2012
    Little Miss Tweety ·
    • Hide content

I hate them on anybody regardless of age!

Imaine going to visit your granny and she covered in love bites! Hahaha!

• Moschops
    Beginner March 2014
    Moschops ·
    • Hide content

I've got to say they did look a bit gross ? , but I still did think it was good on her for getting a bit! ?

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content

My first thought is that giving someone a love bite on wrinkly granny neck is gross! But i hope im still at it when im old.

I hate love bites though, my OH thought it would be funny to give me one on my chin, not expecting it to come out quite so dark. he did this the day before my first day of college, the day i had my ID photo taken. The iD photo i had for 2 years.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

A 72 year old with love bites.. It makes me feel a bit sad and I'm not entirely sure why.

I remember an old lady on Jeremy Kyle giving BJ's out the back of the pub because she thought it meant the men liked her.

• Natalie2011
    Beginner September 2012
    Natalie2011 ·
    • Hide content

Lol and EW!!!!

i've got images of Rose? (Dot Cotton's sister) in eastenders!

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content

Rose on Easties is the wrinkleyest person i have ever seen! i bet she has loads of love bites!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics