Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anonbride
Expert July 2023 Cornwall

Low back bra recommendations?

Anonbride, 9 of May of 2022 at 11:43 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2

I've got a dress that I love but it has a cut out back so I need a bra that'll work with it (unfortunately there's no support in the front so bra-less is not an option - and the bra back strap on display isn't the greatest look haha).

It's a different dress rather than my wedding dress that I need this for, but wondering if any of you lovely lot have a good recommendation as I imagine it's something that might be thought about for wedding/bridesmaids dresses!

2 replies

Latest activity by Nicola, 10 of May of 2022 at 23:01
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Hey Love, I got a stick on one from Aamzon and it was amazing on the day, stayed stuck to me like glue and didnt shift, it was also lightly padded so gave me the lift and support I needed as my boons didnt fill the built in cups so when I sat down I felt like they were slipping out the bottom and there was a huge gap! Have a look at the link below, the cup sizes are different to your normal, I am a B and from their chart I ordered the D and it fitted perfectly.

Perfection Extra Boost Winged Bra - Backless Strapless Invisible Adhesive Wings A to E Cup (D, Beige) : Amazon.co.uk

• Nicola
    Beginner June 2024 Powys
    Nicola ·
    • Hide content
    Could you sew a bra/pads into the front of it to give you support rather than necessarily wearing a bra? I’ve heard that people do this and it can work really well

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics