Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

bliss_balloons

Low heeled shoes that aren't hideous?

bliss_balloons , 19 of November of 2014 at 11:46 Posted on Planning 0 15

I'm really struggling to find any shoes that I like. Any I find that I do like are either too high or don't have my size. I really don't like traditional wedding shoes and would happily wear Irregular Choice Daisy Dayz but they don't stock my size anywhere ☹️ Any suggestions for nice low heeled shoes that won't break the bank?

15 replies

Latest activity by bliss_balloons , 20 of November of 2014 at 13:53
  • jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.elegantsteps.co.uk/

Try this site, they don't just do wedding shoes and some are reasonably priced (i did spot a lovely pale blue pair http://www.elegantsteps.co.uk/products/Charlotte-Mills-Ana-Blue-Designer-Wedding-Shoes.html and go "ooohhh they are pretty"...then looked at the price! ha)

Hopefully they will have something you like.

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

I managed to get a low pair of heels from Dune. But there seemed to be a lot more kitten heel styles around last year.

What size was it you were looking for? Hitchers might be able to help you locate them. I got this email from irregular choice this week showing loads of other weddingy styles too. I love the pair in the bottom laft corner with the pearls and blue sparkles.

• cinnamon009
    Beginner December 2014
    cinnamon009 ·
    • Hide content

Bliss - what size shoe are you and what is your budget? Do you want low heels or would you consider flats? Any particular colour?

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks, I've now fallen in love with these - http://www.elegantsteps.co.uk/products/Rachel-Simpson-Lulu-Sky-Blue-Leather-Vintage-Designer-Wedding-Shoes.html but not with the price! lol

Ddpunk, I love those but not sure if they'd be too high for me, I'm not used to wearing heels and I'm tall as it is. I might see if I can find a stockist and try some on though.

Cinnamon- I'm size 8, not too fused on colour just don't want the typical satin wedding shoe.

EDIT - top buget of £100, I'd consider flats. I've seen a pair of red shoes I love but worried they'd look silly with my dress (even though you'd only get a flash of them now and then).

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

They have them on the actual irregular choice site bliss_balloons! Good choice btw, I wore the ones that are the same shape but exclusive to schuh

https://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/xhr-list/product/5933/daisy-dayz.html

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG I'm an Idiot lol I've looked on there so many times and somehow convinced myself that a size 8 was size 42 and they didn't have my size! Thank you so much I'm ordering them now ?

Edit - Ahhh 8 is a 42 on there site and it's not in stock ☹️

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Ah crap, sorry sweetie! I might be going down to Brighton at the weekend, if I do i'll pop in and ask for you!

• LittleMissPanda
    Beginner October 2015
    LittleMissPanda ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Someone posted a link to Shoeaholics the other day, and they have some really nice shoes that go up to a UK 9...
    http://www.shoeaholics.com/women/occasion.html?category=categoryROOT%2FWomen%7COccasion&limit=300&size=size%7C41~~~41.5

Not sure if this helps or not, I hope it does
    (I found my perfect shoes on there!!)

Good luck Smiley smile

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Try on the size 41 as I'm a size 7 and the daisy dayz were too big for me.

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Oh my god, how did I not know about this!!

• lilbeth
    Beginner July 2015
    lilbeth ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from bhs. Very flat and they did not break the bank at all- I got change from £20!

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.unshoesual.co.uk/Irregular-Choice-Make-My-Day-in-Purple.html

this website sticks irregular choice. Not sure if these are too high but they are gorgeous and are in your size (not my size though!! Lol)

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

Or these

http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/product/6421/?gclid=CjwKEAiAv7ajBRCIldS7rp7wzFkSJAAA1n4DSKr_s9n-4wttRd5aQaMVD217vDhCq9RWfW2wEOIQxxoCzdrw_wcB

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

Ooh those razzle dazzle one's are fab. Lots to think about, thanks for all the suggestions. ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics