Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner September 2011

Lucky Bamboo Plant Wedding Favors - Where to source?

gabs11, 26 January, 2011 at 13:49 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all!!

Have been searching for something different for wedding favours and lucky bamboo came along and fell in love with the idea BUT apprently this is an american things and I can not find anywhere in the UK I cant buy bamboo stems to create my own.... after more research it's not bamboo its call dracaena sanderiana - type of water lily... any help or ideas where to get these stems from?

cheers

3 replies

Latest activity by gabs11, 27 January, 2011 at 21:59
  • TheCakeNinja
    TheCakeNinja ·
    • Hide content

Hi, not sure if its any help at all but we have these bamboo candles and bamboo trinket box favours. You can email me at ****************@*****.**.** for more info.

Andrea

• MrsBear2b
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsBear2b ·
    • Hide content

Do you have any chinese shops around where you live? They sell bugger loads of this in all chinese stores, the big tall long (1m) stems and the mini little ones too. Curvy or straight they do all. I assume this is what you mean right?

• sara.jo
    Beginner June 2011
    sara.jo ·
    • Hide content

Ikea used to sell bamboo...not sure if it's the kind you're after but it's the twirly stems you put in a vase as I used to have some. HTH X

• G
    Beginner September 2011
    gabs11 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all thanks for your comments i live in a small town so gonna check the chinese shop... plus i never been to IKEA!! i know i may only be a few people who have not been... but i do not have one anywhere near me.... so i might have to trek up to MK to have a look... otherwise i might need to go to china town in london to see what i can find Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics