Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner December 2011

Luggage tag place cards

Sarah2602, 30 of August of 2011 at 19:37 Posted on Planning 0 11

Evening brides,

Hope you're all enjoying all your planning...wondering if anyone can help me with suppliers.

I'm looking to order some personalised place cards, ideally luggage tag style that can be fastened with ribbon around the stem of a glass. But failing that the standard folded cards are an option too.

Looking ideally for scroll style font on the printing and as cheap as possible!!!

11 replies

Latest activity by Sarah-Jayne x, 1 of September of 2011 at 16:54
  • alocin88
    Beginner
    alocin88 ·
    • Hide content

I've made my own = total cost for 110 = approx £10. Print on Card, cut with guillotine, hole punch, tie ribbon ... not sure if it is the type of thing you are looking for, but dead easy to do yourself

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

I can certainly help with luggage labels.

I can work to your own specification with colours, size and design.

Please get in touch if you'd like a chat.

Nat

• prettywild
    prettywild ·
    • Hide content

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

If you just want plain ones that you will write on then get on ebay. I got some lovely pearlised white ones :-) Really cheap too. Think they were less than a fiver for 70 x

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

I will be buying these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Quality-Buff-Strung-Tags-82mm/dp/B004FLXXWW/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1314807668&sr=8-13

And i will be printing my own name tags on thick white card and sticking it onto the tags and replacing the string with green organza ribbon and adding a little gem or two. I'm hoping to then tie them on a washing line or similar as a seating plan.

• HayleyMay
    Beginner September 2012
    HayleyMay ·
    • Hide content

There are loads on ebay and in shops such as paperchase (and cheaper stationary ones!), and you can always buy a stamp and decorate them yourselves.

• vintageangel
    Beginner October 2011
    vintageangel ·
    • Hide content

I got 75 brown luggage tags all printed with names in the font/colour you choose for £9 including delivery from a page on Facebook 'Not so shabby'

• S
    Beginner April 2012
    shellsworth ·
    • Hide content

If your happy to do a bit of DIY I can reccommend having a look on ebay Smiley smile

( I used them for a marketing mail through work Smiley smile )

• Vintage Dream Wedding
    Vintage Dream Wedding ·
    • Hide content

If you wanted a vintage shabby chic luggage tag look, we do a few different options, we have this in ivory, white and the standard brown luggage tags, we do some with a Mr & Mrs Stamp that can be personalised with your wedding date.... cheap too!

• Vintage Dream Wedding
    Vintage Dream Wedding ·
    • Hide content

Oh and also these in any colour:

• L
    Beginner
    Lynetobe ·
    • Hide content

I made my own. Bought brown luggage lables and bought a stamping kit and hand stamped my name places which were then tied around pink stripy bags full of sweeties. So doubled up name places and favours.

My theme was vintage / shabby chic so it didn't matter it looked a little rustic.

• S
    Beginner December 2012
    Sarah-Jayne x ·
    • Hide content

Here's a few of my luggage tag place card designs. They start from 60p up to £1.40 for big diamante jewels on x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics