Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

wee-lou
Beginner June 2011

lung cancer charity pins

wee-lou, 14 January, 2011 at 12:13 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi, Does anyone know where i can get lung cancer charity pins from for my favours? I lost my uncle and dad to lung cancer within 4 months of each other last year and would really like something along the lines of the charity pins.

Thanks xx

2 replies

Latest activity by ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 14 January, 2011 at 18:17
  • Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I think that's a lovely idea, not sure about specific lung cancer charities but cancer research do pins as wedding favours if that helps, there is a link below

https://giveincelebration.cancerresearchuk.org/wedding-favours/create-your-favours

• wee-lou
    Beginner June 2011
    wee-lou ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Naboo, off to have a wee look. xx

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

May I respectfully suggest that, instead of CRUK, you consider The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation? It's a charity dedicated to only lung cancer, which ensures that any donation you make goes to the people you intend it to. CRUK is a huge and vastly well-funded organisation that, like many other "general" cancer charities, tends to fund more "headline" cancer research e.g. breast cancer. Lung cancer is traditionally very under-funded (as it doesn't benefit from the slightly tongue-in-cheek "Kylie Effect") and your donation might be better channelled within a lung cancer-specific charitable organisation.

Edit: I have no affiliation with either charity mentioned above. Just in case.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics