Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

haylee81
Beginner May 2012

Lush soaps as wedding favours

haylee81, 8 August, 2011 at 19:46 Posted on Planning 0 12

I'm thinking of buying lush soaps for the females as wedding favours, got sweetie jars for the kids! Only problem...what to get the men!! What do you think?

12 replies

Latest activity by haylee81, 9 August, 2011 at 13:47
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Our daughter had these too and they do mens soaps which went down a treat! The guys loved them. They had a mixture of bath bombs and soaps and came with printed labels. We wrapped them in ribbon for an extra touch:-

• haylee81
    Beginner May 2012
    haylee81 ·
    • Hide content

I'm glad to hear someone else had soaps, think my partner thought I was a tad bonkers lol. Got to ring them tomorrow to see how much the whole soap cakes are.

• RebeccaLou87
    Beginner October 2011
    RebeccaLou87 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

LOVE this idea! Even Men like a little pampering now and again ?

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

I looked into having Lush favours but I have a family full of wheezy hayfever people who sneeze if they even walk past a Lush shop. Boy can smell one at ten miles Smiley smile

• charlottelucy
    Beginner August 2012
    charlottelucy ·
    • Hide content

I would be chuffed if I got a lush soap or bath bomb at a wedding, i love their stuff!

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

They also had a few sensitive skin ones too for those who find Lush a bit on the strong side. The customer service was great and they didn't take too long to arrive. They were all wrapped individually and although the venue smelled amazing when you first walked in, after a few minutes, you couldn't really tell so it wasn't too overpowering thankfully!

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

I used to like Lush products but now boycott them due to their involvement in campaigning for all sorts of political issues I strongly disagree with.

• E
    Beginner June 2012
    ExcitedBride.com ·
    • Hide content

How much are you thinking at for these favours? I cant imagine they are cheap! Id be very interested to know because if its cheap enough its a fab idea!!

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

I think the prices are on their website. Lush stuff in general isn't cheap as such but it is nice.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

When I was considering this, I asked in a shop and they offer a discount on bulk buying...

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS

I actually feel sick when i smell them or walk past the shop so a room full of them at a wedding reception would fill me dread ?

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Mr C hates it and can smell it a mile off... I find it quite overpowering too.

• haylee81
    Beginner May 2012
    haylee81 ·
    • Hide content

I was a little concerned regarding the smell, but thought maybe going for something muddy or cocoa based. I'll have to think on it, just out of idea's for something a little different.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics