Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner

LVL lashes and waterproof mascara

Tractorette, 4 of March of 2020 at 19:56 Posted on Planning 0

Hello!

Hoping to get LVL lashes before my wedding and honeymoon (end of May). I had it done last week for the first time and am fairly impressed, but still feel I'd want to wear mascara on top AND wear false lashes for the wedding day.

The problem is - I'm a cryer, a contact lens wearer, and I have quite sensitive eyes. I have never found a non-waterproof mascara that I can wear, but from what I've read, waterproof mascara would be an absolute no at any point following LVL lashes, especially soon after (I'm currently booked in for two days before the wedding but may change this if it will make a difference!). What would happen if I wore waterproof mascara for the one day? Does anyone have any recommendations for non-waterproof mascaras that I might get on with?! Or should I just not bother with the LVL - but I can still tell the difference and would really appreciate it for honeymoon/ beyond the day itself!

• H
    Beginner
    Happybride71 ·
    • Hide content

I have LVL done for special occasions but still find I need to wear mascara to get the best effect. I have tried all sorts of mascaras but the best I have found are the princess lash from Wilko, or Clinique - both do a waterproof version.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics