Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Lycra chair covers

28 of June of 2014 at 09:22 Posted on Planning 0 6

My venue wants to charge £5 per chair cover so am keen to look for a cheaper alternative i.e. hire them myself. I've been advised to go for lycra ones to guarantee that they fit the chairs...

What do you think? Are they a good option? Can anyone recommend a reliable company that I can hire them from?

Thanks all xx

6 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousRedDiamonds129, 29 of June of 2014 at 21:06
  • LittleSnowflake
    Beginner January 2016
    LittleSnowflake ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.budgetweddingdecor.co.uk

they do Lycra chair covers for 88p per cover

• Suzie88
    Beginner August 2014
    Suzie88 ·
    • Hide content

Personally, I don't like lycra chair covers. Our friend had lycra covers at her reception, and I spent most of the evening trying to work out what on earth to do with my feet. I couldn't put them back/under the chair at all as they bounce you back out again. And I clearly have some sort of static superpower as I spent the entire night being shocked whenever I touched anything metal! But thats just my opinion!

On the other hand, they do tend to be cheaper, and they are guaranteed to fit chairs. (But I imagine that your venue will have a 'standard' shape which most cotton cover providers will be able to cater for.

• Pandabarney
    Beginner August 2014
    Pandabarney ·
    • Hide content

There's a company in Essex called We Got It Covered. They would be able to help you out. I've ordered some bits from them from my wedding.

• LuxuriousRedDiamonds129
    Beginner March 2015
    LuxuriousRedDiamonds129 ·
    • Hide content

Where are you based? You can usually find venue decorators for your area much cheaper than that.

Im having Lycra but they have an arch for you to tuck yuor feet into the bottom if you want to.

Im paying £3 a chair, but that's for a double sash (Red with lace over the top), double table runner for each table, top table, ceremony table, wishing tree, and cake table swag, diamante on all tables and set up and pick up.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics