Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Maggie Sottero Headpieces

30 December, 2011 at 22:28 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi All

Does anyone know where you can get Maggie Sottero headpieces from or something very similar to the one pictured below....dress isn't my style but i want a statement headpiece as not wearing a veil

also like things like.....

or

my dress choices (even though haven't bought one yet!!) are both quite vintage....if that helps?!

5 replies

Latest activity by Katie V, 3 January, 2012 at 15:25
  • MrsA2012
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsA2012 ·
    • Hide content

I really wanted the Hadley headpiece (but on it's own). A bridal shop that stock the dress range up MS and they said you can't buy it separately.

when I asked in the shop if they had the matching headpiece, they had to fish it out from behind a cupboard where it had fallen down.

Why they couldn't sell me that one I don't know. It's not like they would've missed it.

You could try posting a wanted add on preloved and in the wanted forum on here.

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I thought I would have a quick look through on ebay for you but no luck. It looks very plain so maybe a white alice band with some netting might be something you could try doing yourself

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I would be able to make something for you that is very similar. I design & make headwear to order, so can make something specifically for you. I do have a website but it's in the process of being updated so there isn't everything on there. But please have a look: www.katievaledesigns.com

If you'd like me to sketch you a design please email me: ****@****************.***

Thanks

K

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

I'll be honest with you I can't see the detail too much, so can not see if there is any beading/design on it & that would effect the price obviously. If you email me when you have your dress & I'll be happy to sketch something specifically for you. Good luck in your dress hunting! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics