Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner March 2017

Magic Mirror

MrsJFC2be, 16 of March of 2016 at 10:32 Posted on Planning 0 4

Has anyone hired or been a guest were a magic mirror photo booth has been used? I'm so tempted to book the magic mirror but as they are fairly new in the UK there isn't many reviews around. Any reviews would be really helpful as I don't know whether to book it or stick to the standard photo booth.

4 replies

Latest activity by MrsJFC2be, 17 of March of 2016 at 10:22
  • Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ·
    • Hide content

I've seen them at Wedding Fayres but never really had a close look as I've already booked a photobooth. Maybe go to a wedding fayre that they are appearing at so you can try it out?

• R
    Beginner May 2018
    rusticbride90 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry not a useful reply... but what is a magic mirror?? X

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

I've not seen them in the flesh but googling them I quite like the idea of them, more than a photobooth anyway! Sorry that's not very helpful!

• S
    Beginner May 2017
    Slink ·
    • Hide content

We went to a wedding fair with one and the man running it gave us photos for the magic mirror and the regular booth. The resolution of the magic mirror was nowhere near as good and they were pretty fuzzy. The regular booth photos were much better. We really liked the idea and that it was a bit different but we just didn't feel the extra cost was worth it considering the quality of the photo you got at the end.

• M
    Beginner March 2017
    MrsJFC2be ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Slink that's really helpful, we seen one at a wedding fair but the line to see it was huge!

A Magic Mirror is basically a photo booth style machine but takes your photos from a large mirror, if you search it on YouTube there are a few videos Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics