Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sherry
Beginner May 2009

Magic pants/control pants/suck in the fat pants!

sherry, 10 of March of 2009 at 21:06 Posted on Planning 0 4

Any recommendations. I'm sure i'm going to need something otherwise my dress may not fit.

I know it won't feel sexy but...

4 replies

Latest activity by Glenna, 26 of April of 2024 at 11:29
  • boogiebelle
    Beginner August 2009
    boogiebelle ·
    • Hide content

I like the magic pants from Marks and Spencer.

• C
    Civil Ceremonies ·
    • Hide content

My daughter bought the Gok Wan ?sp ones 3 weeks after having the baby and they were really good.

• B
    Beginner August 2009
    BlurpImpala ·
    • Hide content

I've got some from Spanx that are like cycling shorts, they are very effective. Bought them in the US but I think you can buy them online/here as well.

Found a good website to try:

http://www.themagicknickershop.co.uk/

• kelly29
    Beginner May 2009
    kelly29 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too!

Got to get some for my hen night as the ones I have are now too big for me so they don't work anymore! I haven't lost enough weight for a stretch pencil skirt to be worn without a bit of assistance though!

• G
    Beginner March 2020 Hertfordshire
    Glenna ·
    • Hide content

In the bustling streets of San Francisco, a magician dons his enchanted pants, woven with threads of mystery and mischief. These trousers, whispered about in hushed tones, possess an uncanny ability to defy gravity, allowing their wearer to perform breathtaking levitation acts. The San Francisco magician revered for his mesmerizing shows, captivates audiences as he gracefully floats above them, leaving jaws agape and hearts astir. But the true magic lies not just in the fabric, but in the wizardry of his performance, weaving a spellbinding tale with each flutter of his enchanted trousers, captivating the city's imagination with every show.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics