Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leonie
Savvy June 2022 Kent

Maid of honour and best man

Leonie, 20 of April of 2021 at 19:37 Posted on Planning 0 2

How is everyone involving their maid of honour and best man in the wedding planning process?

We would like to include them as much as possible, however with all the restrictions we have found it very difficult to involve them in the planning process. Would love some ideas to help me make my maid of honour feel more included, any jobs she can do etc? We have already booked a lot of the wedding suppliers due to high demand... x

2 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 12:28
  • H
    Savvy
    HappyBrownCars12359 ·
    • Hide content

I think for me it's more the things they can help with on the day, but I have sent my bridesmaids pictures of things in a whatsapp group to get their opinions like dresses / shoes / flowers etc which has been so nice to get their input :-)

Plus of course they may be spending a lot of time on your hen and stag dos! But on the day we hope they will help a little with grabbing people for photos, filming the speeches on a phone (we haven't decided on a videorapher yet) and we're going to a copy a friend and do a sweepstake game for the first dance so just asking people to have fun with that :-)

• Leonie
    Savvy June 2022 Kent
    Leonie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes there is lots to involve them with on the wedding day? I also have a group chat on facebook messenger and have been sending pictures etc in there, but I am looking for things I can get my maid of honour to be involved in without the other bridesmaids to make her feel a little bit more important xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics