Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2025 East Central London

Make up..

Laura, 16 July, 2024 at 21:05 Posted on Planning 0 2
Would you ask one of your bridesmaids if she wouldn’t mind doing you and your bridesmaids make up on your wedding day? I’ve asked her recently if she wouldn’t mind as she was previously a make up artist and she said she didn’t mind at all but I’d also like her as part of the bridal party.. x

2 replies

Latest activity by Chelsea, 23 July, 2024 at 04:16
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Tricky one! If I were you, I'd do some serious thinking about how it is going to impact your friendship if she drops out last minute or if you are not happy with the look that she gives you. I think it largely depends on your characters - if she is a very chilled and reliable person who is unlikely to decide last minute that it's too much for her, and if you are someone who just wants to look 'ok' and is not fussed about having an exact 'look', then you should be fine. But something else to bear in mind is that many professional people will have a backup they can call on if they are suddenly unable to work for some reason (e.g. serious illness or injury) whereas you won't have that same backup if it's just a friend. So maybe work out what your backup plan would be.

• Chelsea
    Beginner October 2026 West Midlands
    Chelsea ·
    • Hide content
    If you do I think you should have a girls night together where you can try out different styles and looks as a bridal party. You could do a spa like evening as well to rejuvenate your skin afterwards. And then you will know your perfect look and your friendship will remain intact if you don't want to go with her as your make up artist.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics