Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Fab
Curious September 2021 Surrey

Make up and skin irritation

Fab, 27 of July of 2021 at 07:28 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 3
Hello brides near and far this one is for you. Back in February for the first time ever I developed a form of eczema and irritation only on my eyes that was into much of a problem because I wasn’t going out as much and I didn’t put make-up on which suited me just fine.

Due to the pandemic and other reasons I did not manage to go and have my skin checked by a dermatologist I’ve tried to eliminate things to figure out exactly what is causing the issue but currently I’m still struggling to find the real culprit.
anyways to my point in just over a month I’m going to get married. I am a practical girl so I want to look at the worst case scenario in which I won’t be able to put a lot of make-up on or I will need to be aware of my make up due to this situation because it is gone up and down but it hasn’t fully sorted itself.
any recommendation from any brides with a skinny irritation, sensitivity and such?
Also I should add that I am not having a make up artist because my best friend and MoH actually is quite good with make up, she did beauty school when she was younger however I need to help her out here because this may be out of her depth.
Thanks an advance 🙂

3 replies

Latest activity by Tommy, 11 of October of 2022 at 09:14
  • A
    Beginner July 2023 New York
    Alex ·
    • Hide content

Hello, how did your previous surgery go? How long have you recovered from it? Thank you for the answer in advance. I don't think that he is doing this kind of procedure. I heard that he doesn't want to deal with this operation. A friend of mine approached him with the same question, but he refused and suggested she approach another professional plastic surgery clinic working with his friend: https://www.visageclinic.com/service/cosmetic-surgery/body/tummy-tuck/ . If you are interested, reach me in private messages so I can share the mobile phone with his friend if you still need this procedure.

• A
    Beginner June 2023 New York
    Alexa ·
    • Hide content

Great post

• Tommy
    Beginner October 2022 Quebec
    Tommy ·
    • Hide content

Well, in any case, you will need a consultation with a dermatologist. Therefore you should get to him for an appointment by any means. And he will already explain to you how you can again apply a large amount of makeup as before.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics