Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pink Han-bag
Beginner March 2013

Make Up Artists-Lancashire

Pink Han-bag, 30 August, 2012 at 11:16 Posted on Planning 0 12

Any recs? Or people to avoid?!

I don't have a huge budget but would like someone, I've been in contact with a couple of people but I'm not convinced due to time taken to reply. Or any MUA here and available 30th March next year please reply and I'll look at your work!

TIA

H x

12 replies

Latest activity by chocolatetiger1, 30 August, 2012 at 21:28
  • pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

Hiya my MUA Kerry Baker was brilliant, and one of the most reasonably priced I found (and I am the last one on her wedding portfolio!)

http://www.makeupartistpreston.com/

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Our daughter had Illuminesque (sp?) who came from Selfridges in Manchester. She had the trial and loved the look. Not sure what look you are going for but Alex didn't want the 'natural' look but the glamour look. If you Google them, don't be put off by their website as they are very into stage make up! The cost was £80 including travel to West Yorkshire.

• Pink Han-bag
    Beginner March 2013
    Pink Han-bag ·
    • Hide content

Pandorasbox, I'm sure I've contacted her and she's not free Smiley sad

Rainbow Florist, do you have details? I can't find anything on google at all!

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Sorry - knew I'd spelt it wrong ?

http://www.illamasqua.com/?gclid=CJK_ktSej7ICFWLHtAodrD8Aiw

• Pink Han-bag
    Beginner March 2013
    Pink Han-bag ·
    • Hide content

Thank you!

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

This was the end result:-

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

We had Rachel Gray of Lady Gray beauty Salon in Kirkham, you've seen the non-pro photos so you know what it looks like. x

• O
    ooh err ·
    • Hide content

Will email you details of my lady, based in clithroe.

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sue250 ·
    • Hide content

I used Michelle Holburn (based in Lymm) shes fantasic and really nice. if you google her name i think her website comes up or her contact details (it might be a link to her facebook page with some of portfolio on), you could always see where she travels too Smiley smile

• Pink Han-bag
    Beginner March 2013
    Pink Han-bag ·
    • Hide content

Rachel Gray is booked.

Thanks for the other recs, I'll check them out.

Rainbow Florist, love the eye make up! I often wear heavy make up, partic as I have terrible skin.

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Aww thats a shame

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well, she takes after me for make up! We both never go without our slap on even in the house. She had quite a few trials and came back looking quite ill because I'm so used to seeing her with a fair bit on. Even when she insisted she didn't want the natural look, some of the trials said it would look better for a wedding. With some of them, she didn't look like she had any on at all. Nina who did her wedding make up said you lose about 40% of the colour depth on photos so we were really happy with the result.

• C
    Beginner October 2012
    chocolatetiger1 ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.lisahilton.co.uk/index.html

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding that used Lisa Hilton. I can honestly say I thought she wasn't the cheapest but the bride and I both liked what she did. She coloured my hair nicely before the big day and did the bride au naturelle and me in much more heavy makeup that suited my colouring well - her idea - and she was right.

CTx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics