Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner November 2015

Makeup artist Lancashire

Bridally, 5 of March of 2015 at 09:20 Posted on Planning 0 4

Can anyone recommend some makeup artists in the Lancashire area? I'm literally going around in circles haha!! I've looked at so many and I'm so picky...

I have pale skin and want someone that can enchance this look without just caking me in bronzer. I’m after the made up look but not over the top if that helps Smiley smile

Thanks Lea

4 replies

Latest activity by Bridally, 8 of March of 2015 at 16:25
  • M
    Beginner May 2015
    Mrs.S-to-be-2015x ·
    • Hide content

I would definitely give Leanne Jackson a try. I am having a make up trial with her this Saturday as seen lots of nice examples on her facebook page. She also does my tan and nails is a really lovely person and is from Blackburn, Lancs.

I think bridal make up is £45 on the day £35 for trial.

Hope this helps Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner May 2015
    Mrs.S-to-be-2015x ·
    • Hide content
  • B
    Beginner November 2015
    Bridally ·
    • Hide content

Thanks very much for your reply! My friend actually used her for her wedding in November and she was exactly what she was after and she looked fab!

I think because I want someone that I can see does pale skin well I'm struggling. The ones that do either cost the earth or have min numbers Smiley sad

• M
    Beginner May 2015
    Mrs.S-to-be-2015x ·
    • Hide content

Had my trial today and really liked the result. She has lots of light foundations. I'm a natural red head and practically milk bottle white! I'm going to have a very light spray tan 3 days before the wedding and then quite natural looking make up on the day.

(I tried a couple of false lashes on after the rest of the make up was done - that's why they look a bit funkySmiley smile )

• B
    Beginner November 2015
    Bridally ·
    • Hide content

Oh thanks very much for sending this through, you look lovely!

Was showing my fiance and he thinks he knows you. He's called Marc Fretwell and went to school with your sister. Small world. My ex was friends with your fiance too! Ha

Thanks for your help with the make up Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics