Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

~Curley~
Beginner August 2014

Making a Church donation

~Curley~, 7 January, 2014 at 11:44

Posted on Planning 33

We are getting married in Scotland and the Rev. has just emailed me about the price for the Church. He has said aslong as we pay for the organist then a donation as we see fit for the use of the church will be okay. I know we have to pay some money for the license and certificates but no idea how...

We are getting married in Scotland and the Rev. has just emailed me about the price for the Church. He has said aslong as we pay for the organist then a donation as we see fit for the use of the church will be okay. I know we have to pay some money for the license and certificates but no idea how much. think around £80 altogether.

I carnt imagine the organist will cost much more than £100 so my question is.......how much do we donate?

I have never made a donation before and have no idea what would be considered a reasonable amount. I dont want to seem cheap nor do I want to be overly generous as my wedding budget is already spinning out of control! Anyone been in the same position? How much did you donate?

33 replies

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics