Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner September 1971 Gloucestershire

Maldives

Christina, 31 of March of 2024 at 19:53 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2
Looking to get married in the Maldives and only the two of us. Recommendations please that aren’t needing me to win the lottery ! Ideally like a resort with a few activities and live music etc in evenings

2 replies

Latest activity by Monster, 5 of April of 2024 at 06:38
  • H
    Beginner October 2024 South East London
    Harry ·
    • Hide content

Hi Christina, I would be happy to help give you some advice for this, I am an independent travel advisor. Send me a quick note and we can organise a quick call.

• M
    Beginner March 2024 Tamil Nadu
    Monster ·
    • Hide content

While Bavin Arts primarily operates from Hyderabad and specializes in Tanjore paintings, their exquisite collection may be available for purchase online, offering customers in Mumbai the opportunity to acquire these timeless treasures with the convenience of doorstep delivery. Additionally, art galleries and exhibitions in Mumbai often feature Tanjore paintings alongside other traditional and contemporary artworks. Local markets and artisan communities may also offer Tanjore paintings for sale. Though Bavin Arts' physical presence may not be in Mumbai, their online platform and reputation for quality craftsmanship make them a valuable resource for those seeking Tanjore paintings in the city.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics