Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2015

Maldives honeymoon- budget???!!

Brideey, 16 of October of 2014 at 21:51 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Hi people,

We really want to go to the Maldives in an over water type property for our honeymoon (Aug 2015) but have had a couple of quotes and they are coming in at over £7000 for a week. We will have to go in school hols as my partner is a teacher but I just wondered what others have found when researching/ booking honeymoons in the Maldives?

thanks in advance!

X

• E
    Beginner May 2015
    Em1986 ·
    • Hide content

Hello!

When are you thinking of going?

We are paying £7k for our 8 nights in Kuramathi on select all inclusive in a water bungalow with jacuzzi... but they also have water bungalows without jacuzzi as some people dont care about those anyway.. and they have a normal all inclusive package as well so I reckon it would be a good 2-3k cheaper than what we have paid. Have you looked at Kuramathi?

There are definitely cheaper options.. I think Meeru is not as expensive.. some friends went there and had a great time..

Reethi Beach!! We were going to go there.. I think its around 4k for 10-12 nights in a water villa all inclusive and looks beautiful - have you looked at Reethi beach?

The only reason we changed our mind is Kuramathi is bigger with more activities and OH wanted that!

Another good place to ask is on the Tripadvisor Maldives forum.. loads of experts on there that could narrow down some islands based on your budget and needs?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics