Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner July 2012

Mamma Mia Weddings, Pelion, Greece

Carl_and_Lesley, 31 May, 2011 at 10:26 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Http://www.mammamia-weddings.co.uk

Hi

Just thought we'd share with you our experiences of the above website.

My fiancee and I are getting married in Agios Ioannis, Pelion, Greece, in July 2012. We came across the above website in January this year, and after exchanging a couple of emails with the wedding planner, and checking out photos both on the website and on Google Earth, we decided to use this website to plan our wedding.

We decided to visit the area in May, and I have to say the pictures on the websites do not do the area justice. Never have I seen such breath-taking natural beauty in all my life!! There are no words to describe the views as you travel from the airport to the resort, and the village of Agios Ioannis itself - it has to be seen to be believed!!

The wedding planner, Tom, was absolutely fantastic. He came to collect us from the Airport, and had created some portfolios with wedding ideas for us to look at on the journey to the Hotel. After checking in at the Hotel, we sat down with Tom to discuss the itinerary for the week, and to discuss some of the broader details of our wedding needs.

During the week, we were taken on a boat-trip to see the area and the possible beach wedding venues (which was brilliant), we visited the reception venue (where we could discuss the possible layout of the reception and try the food), and we discussed everything from the larger requirements down to the smallest of finishing touches.

Tom is a fantastic wedding planner, with an abundance of ideas!! It was great that he 'got' what we wanted, and knew exactly where we were coming from with all of our requests and requirements. He couldn't do enough to make sure that our stay was as comfortable and as memorable as possible.

If anyone is hesitating after finding this website, then my honest advice to you would be to go out there and see for yourself!! The area is gorgeous, the people are amazing, and the hotel is phenomenal (see my review of the Boutique Hotel Kentrikon on Trip Advisor).

Further, you will get a tailored, personal, and professional service from Tom and Dimitris, who will ensure that your wedding day is beyond your wildest dreams.

To date, the whole experience has exceeded our expectations, and I know they will exceed yours too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics