Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Z
Beginner August 2012

Manu Alvarez Gown

zwl2b, 29 June, 2011 at 18:02 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi,

I need some help/advice if possible! I'm getting married next July and whilst on holiday last week I managed to stumble across a bridal shop in Ronda (nr Marbella in Spain) so I went in to try a few dresses and found a stunning gown by Manu Alvarez. I've checked on their website and it seems they don't have stockists in the UK (although there is a stockist in Ireland). Has anyone had a similar issue as this or know how I can track down a UK stockist!!! Any advice appreciated!

Thanks Smiley winking

1 replies

Latest activity by zwl2b, 22 July, 2011 at 22:57
  • J
    Beginner
    joanie18 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I just put a deposit today on this designer, found one of his dresses in the tamem michael store in ballymount in dublin, you should try there.

• Z
    Beginner August 2012
    zwl2b ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the update. I found a store in London that can order it in for me but they don't actually hold the dress I want in stock. They are quite expensive compared to the prices in Spain (approx £300 more). Did you have this same problem re: price?

The dress I'm looking for is the one show on the homepage on the attached link...

http://www.manualvarez.es/wedding_dresses_evening.php

What sort of price did you pay for yours in Euros? I don't want to over pay in GBP!

Thanks.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics