Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner November 2015

Manzanita tree *wishing tree* centerpiece question

jesikab4u, 18 of November of 2014 at 16:22 Posted on Planning 0 5

I'm just having a discussion with my Moh regarding these trees for centerpiece. I don't want them on every table I want to alternate between tall and low centrepieces but she said people will walk in and think you couldn't be bothered to buy enough. But I personally think it just looks too much on every single table and I like the different heights and using different centrepieces. What are your opinions on this ladies. I obviously don't want people to think that. But I do hear this a lot from my friend that people will not like the things I like. I know it's personal opinion and it won't be everyone's cup of tea.

here is a little picture of what I'm thinking of
Sorry about the strange layout lol

5 replies

Latest activity by SallieB90, 19 of November of 2014 at 02:10
  • jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

I like the idea of alternating center pieces.

We are having long tables, think it works out about 6 in each row, and we are having 3 storm lanterns in each bank of tables, one on each end and one in the middle, with small square mirror boxes with roses in in between.

What other center pieces were you thinking of having?

• kimiu
    Beginner June 2015
    kimiu ·
    • Hide content

High/low on every other table is absolutely fine!!! Some venues can take lots of tall big centerpieces, some can't and some look good either way.

Stick to your guns....as long as those tables without the trees have something that ties in, it won't look odd at all.

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

I don't know what happened with the pictures there. I was just thinking low candles and gold things that are used around the tree? Will that tie it in enough? Maybe use the same flowers at the base of the tree also.

• SaraPoppy
    Dedicated July 2020
    SaraPoppy ·
    • Hide content

I love these trees! Looking for these but can't find them. Where are you getting them from?

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

I found it on eBay. :-)

• S
    Beginner October 2015
    SallieB90 ·
    • Hide content

I love that idea! it is quite common to alternate high and low so it doesn't block the whole room for photography as well!

I found an awesome Pinterest board with tons of great centerpiece ideas! http://www.pinterest.com/howtodiywedding/

I found a lot of cool tips there and lovely photos!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics