Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Millie
Beginner March 2025 Devon

March 2025 Brides

Millie, 26 of April of 2024 at 09:56 Posted on Planning 0 1
Calling all March 2025 brides!

How is everyone feeling? What have you done so far to plan for your big day? What colours schemes are you liking for spring time?
We had our big day booked for June 2026 but due to illness in the family we have chosen to bring it forward. Not to sure how I feel regarding the weather, but all I know is that having our family there is more important!

1 replies

Latest activity by Natasha, 8 of May of 2024 at 12:07
  • Natasha
    Beginner March 2025 West Yorkshire
    Natasha ยท
    • Hide content

Hello!

Sorry to hear about the family illness - hopefully the day will be fantastic for you regardless. As you said, having the family there is most important!

Getting very nervous to tell the truth - every fair we go to they express surprise that the wedding is 'so close' and rush to get us signed up on the day. And then they ghost us. Thankfully pulling together the main things so hopefully everything else will fall into place - if I can find a cake place and a makeup/hair place that will actually reply to me! Don't know if anyone else has had that issue. Other places that have replied have been great as its just off season so they have a load of availability. The one plus!

All the supplier stuff has been offset by how lovely the venue looked this spring with all the flowers and fields. Can't wait to fill the main room with greenery - we've gone with purple for the main theme but there's not many of those flowers around at that time of year. Hopefully some lavender and tulips will give that burst of colour we want.

Planning for rain and hoping to be surprised is the order of the day. Fingers crossed we all get nice weather!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics