Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kenna
Beginner March 2023 Lothian & Borders

March wedding

Kenna, 8 of January of 2023 at 12:12 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hello all,

Just wondering how other March people are getting along (ours is the 30th)? It feels both really close and far away atm! Starting to get things paid off now and to look at the table plan and RSVPs.

2 replies

Latest activity by Kenna, 10 of January of 2023 at 12:27
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

I’m 2 days after you, 1st April! So not quite March but only just.

I get what you mean about it feeling close and far away. We only got round to sending out invitations a week ago but are so excited every time we get an RSVP - it makes it feel so much more real.

I’m at the point where I’m feeling really excited, but incredibly nervous about how it’ll all come together. The logistics of everything is making me feel quite stressed. But then I’m enjoying making all the smaller decisions, like table centres and ceremony music.

I just wish I could not work between now and the wedding so I could concentrate on being a full time bride! As it is I’ll be working up until the day before the wedding, and my fiancé and I only get 1 day off a week together, so that’s a lot of planning to do in not a lot of days!

• Kenna
    Beginner March 2023 Lothian & Borders
    Kenna ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg yes you're so right about feeling nervous and excited, I feel exactly the same! I've decided most of the little details already e.g. ceremony music, I just need to double-check my to do list.

Also just booked hotel for my hen night at the start of March, as well as pre shoot with our photographer on the 26th Feb!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics