Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner March 2023 West Midlands

March wedding flowers

Charlotte, 6 of September of 2022 at 10:30 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2
Hi all,
We are struggling a bit with florists due to getting married in March (and also mothers Day weekend). We do have a few who can assist, but we need ideas for flowers. Does anyone have any March wedding flower examples they've had? I'm pretty flexible on the flowers, but was thinking pastel colours and would like a dusty pink/rose colour for one to match the bridesmaid dresses.
Or any ideas on what would be pretty in season flowers? I'm kind of finding it a mind field at the moment 🤦🏼‍♀️Thanks all x

2 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 6 of September of 2022 at 16:13
  • Charlotte
    Beginner March 2023 Greater Manchester
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, I am also getting married in March 😊 I just found inspo of bouquets with my colour scheme from Pinterest and showed them to my florist and she said there are lots of spring flowers available at that time of year and that it wouldn't be a problem. Maybe find photos of bouquets and flowers you like and discuss them with your florist, I'm sure they will be able to match them or find similar flowers to them 😊 x
  • C
    Beginner March 2023 West Midlands
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, we've had a few come back saying they'd be very limited in what they can do but hopefully the ones we speak to are more flexible than those ones. X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics