Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner September 2015

Mark Anderson photography - anyone used them?

Daisy1975, 29 of April of 2015 at 21:09 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all

has anyone used Mark Anderson Photography in London? We are considering using him but I've heard he requires the payment upfront - 4 months before the actual date. Is this the norm?

Many thanks

Daisy

3 replies

Latest activity by hellandglory, 4 of May of 2015 at 15:00
  • B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

No its not the norm but then every photographer does it differently, just make sure you do your research and try to see lots of photos from full weddings.

• S
    sandrareddin ·
    • Hide content

It's usual practice to take a deposit to book the day, 10% for example then the balance a month before, but every photographer works differently. I like to offer a bit of flexibility as couples have a lot of things to juggle at this time. As long as I'm not chasing money on the day!

• Daisy Bell
    Beginner August 2015
    Daisy Bell ·
    • Hide content

We had to pay a booking fee which was roughly 1/3 of the total (although it was a fixed booking fee so for more expensive packages it would work out as a smaller percentage).

The balance is due 4 weeks before our wedding date.

I think this is quite normal, but everything upfront 4 months before the wedding seems quite early.

• hellandglory
    Rockstar October 2019
    hellandglory ·
    • Hide content

We had to pay a 50% deposit and the rest is due 4 weeks before the final date...i'd be a little alarmed at 4 months before the date i think

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics