Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2015

mark lesley 7078

SunnyBrownCars246, 26 of July of 2015 at 22:45 Posted on Planning 0

Does anyone has this dress - how are you wearing your hair ?

I was gonna have my hair in low sort of bun mainly because i'm always tieing my hair back plus the back of the dress is very detailed and I thought my thick hair would block it.

However when I had my trial which was fine I choose to take my hair down ( so hubby to be wouldn't see it) and where part of the hair had been curled I had lovely curls in my hair and I loved it and ever since I've been thinking about it.

I saw a pic of a bride yesterday whose hair was half up and half curled down it looked lush and I kinda secretly want it but concerned it will ruin the beautiful back of the dress & if it's warm i'll tie it back by the evenng lol

I had my hair cut today it's current length is to the top of my boobs but with curls it would shorten slighty with bounce. On the mark Lesley website the pic has the model with hair up( but having said that the model seems to have her hair up in all the pics. )

Anyone whose had this dress or maybe a dress similar views would be helpful.

• HelenSomerset
    Beginner September 2014
    HelenSomerset ·
    • Hide content

I was a Mark Lesley bride but not this dress. Just searched it and it is absolutely beautiful.

I can see why you would want to wear your hair up to show off the beautiful detail at the top of the dress. You could always go for a swept to the side hairstyle? Maybe have a bit of a play with what suits you and the dress best when you next try it on?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics