Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner October 2014

Mark Lesley tall 2080 dress

Bridetobeingrid, 15 of June of 2013 at 19:30 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi,

I am searching for a Mark Lesley 2080 wedding dress, I am 5"11 so would need it to have been altered I am flexible on sizes so would consider size options from 12-20.

Please get in touch if you have one for sale please

Thanks

Ingrid

5 replies

Latest activity by suziwuzi26, 28 of September of 2013 at 07:58
  • mum-wants-a-hat
    Beginner June 2013
    mum-wants-a-hat ·
    • Hide content

Hi. I can't help you with that particular dress, I just wanted to say don't assume your height would necessarily mean alterations. I'm 5'11", wearing a Maggie Sottero, and it needed no altering at all.... And that's with mid heels on too! I know designers will likely make them to different specs, but very often the models are standing on something in the photos as the dresses re sooooo long :0) xx

• Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+
    Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+ ·
    • Hide content

If ive got the right dress it is a fitted bodice then flares out over the hips? From an alterations point of view you may want to narrow your size options as to change a dress more than 2 sizes can seriously alter the shape of the gown and the results do not always look like the original dress. You should be fine on the height though, most dress samples are for a standard of 5ft 10. Thats not necessarily the person that is that height but if a 5 ft 6 bride wore 4 inch heels then her dress would probably just skim the floor.

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content
  • B
    Beginner October 2014
    Bridetobeingrid ·
    • Hide content

I've tried the dress on and know I need a longer version that the "of the rack" version there are lots online but I need a longer style of it.

I saw a few old ads that they can be made longer and that's what I'm looking for. I am looking for a size 14-18.

I'd anyone can help me please let me know!

Thanks

• S
    Beginner June 2013
    suziwuzi26 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, I have a size 14 thats had no alterations at all that I wore fomy wedding please get in contact if you havent already purchased. Suzi :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics