Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner June 2016

Marquee & photobooth

FutureSamW, 9 of November of 2015 at 08:05 Posted on Planning 0 7

Has anyone had or having a marquee wedding & having a photobooth?
Actually any venue really.
Are you having it in the main area? Are you separating it some how?
I was planning on having it in a small tent to the side but I think space will be too tight to fit another tent.
Not sure if I want it in the main area.

7 replies

Latest activity by NathalieSB, 10 of November of 2015 at 07:19
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I've only been to one 'do' that had one and it was in a back corner of the main room. You could always separate it slightly with a screen. You could either add photos of you and OH to the screen or just decorate the screen in your wedding colours so it blends in.

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

I think if you're having a photobooth it's best to have it in the main room so that it gets used more. If you don't want it in the main room them it might be worth considering a different form of entertainment.

• Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ·
    • Hide content

Our venue consists of one big main hall with a bar off the hall and then a small marquee off the hall. Due to space constraints our venue has said we have to have the photobooth in the marquee - so in order to make sure that our guests don't miss it we are going to have little signs directing people to the photobooth.

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

Or you could go for something like mine in your area http://www.tiffanythevintagecaravan.co.uk/photo-booth ?

• C
    Beginner September 2015
    Choods87 ·
    • Hide content

We had a photobooth at our wedding in September and we had it in the main evening room (we were in two separate rooms for the wedding breakfast and evening reception) and had it positioned next to the bar and opposite the band so there was plenty of action!! ?

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married in a hotel but there is space to have the photobooth outside the room in the big hallway however, my concern was the people would then leave the main room and congregate outside leaving the dancefloor empty. We are having the photobooth at the opposite end of the room near to the bar with the DJ and dancefloor at the other end so noone really needs to leave the room apart from going to the loo! x

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married in a hotel but there is space to have the photobooth outside the room in the big hallway however, my concern was the people would then leave the main room and congregate outside leaving the dancefloor empty. We are having the photobooth at the opposite end of the room near to the bar with the DJ and dancefloor at the other end so noone really needs to leave the room apart from going to the loo! x

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

This directory is a good place for ideas - we listed with them with our photobooths set up inside a vintage VW Camper just this week. It is a marquee and photobooth supplier directory: http://www.marqueehireguide.com

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics