Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner April 2017

Married in Goa

SunnyRedCars733, 12 of November of 2016 at 20:00 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1

Hello,

We've decided that we're going to make our magic day happen in Goa! Just wondering if anyone had taken the plunge there recently? We wanted to use a UK based wedding planner and so far the only one that has been recommended by multiple people is www.goaweddings.co.uk who we will no doubt call soon. Any other recommendations would be more than helpful!!

Sarah xxx

1 replies

Latest activity by samwilkins7524, 30 of July of 2018 at 12:26
  • S
    SunnyPurpleStationery689 ·
    • Hide content

Actually I would love to know as well. We are planning to have ours in San Francisco but are open to options as well. Heard good things about Goa that's for sure. A lot of international artists / DJs go there so I'm assuming it's somewhat of a party place too.

• S
    Beginner December 2019
    samwilkins7524 ·
    • Hide content

I have visited Goa a number of times and have also been a part of a few wedding ceremonies. Beach weddings are extremely popular In Goa, specially in the months of September until March. The weather during this time is a pleasant 25 degrees and there is plenty of nightlife that you and your guests can explore. Beaches in north of Goa such as Calangute, Baga, Vagator, Anjuna are extremely crowded hence are not very suitable to have beach ceremony. However, if you head towards the south of Goa to beaches such as Canacona, Cansaulim, Mobor etc make perfect venues. I would suggest hiring a wedding planner- these guys at Infinity Events I personally know.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics