Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrslh2b
Beginner August 2016

Marrying Mum and Dad

Mrslh2b, 17 of February of 2016 at 10:53 Posted on Planning 0 1

So I saw on the “Wedding Items For Sale” Facebook group today a lady posted that she was getting married today and had no idea what she was wearing where they were going etc – and it turned out that she was taking part in a CBBC show called Marrying Mum & Dad where the kids organise the parents wedding!

Me and H2B don’t have kids yet – so the closest kids to us would be our Godsons – if they planned our wedding I know it would have a banana theme as my Godson knows I have a phobia of them and think it’s hilarious to taunt me about it! Haha! It’d probably be somewhere completely random to like our local carvery as he loves us taking him there as the family area has an Xbox for the kids to play on!

So just for a bit of fun – if you were on this show what do you think your kids would plan for you??

1 replies

Latest activity by Sorbet, 17 of February of 2016 at 11:31
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

My daughter would probably arrange a wedding in Vegas being married by Elvis with me (being old!) Marrying in some nice two piece suit. I think my son would think a quick registry office wedding in the same suitable suit lol.

Both being a far cry from what I had!

• S
    Beginner September 2017
    Sorbet ·
    • Hide content

God only knows... thats the thing about kids they always suprise you

my son came home on friday and gave me estee lauder purfume for no reason - always full of suprises

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics