Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Martina Sophia Tolli - Real bride pictures please FAO xx Mrs Amor to be xx or anyone else...

22 September, 2012 at 18:17 Posted on Planning 0 13

Tried on Martina by Sophia Tolli today, loved it, but the sample size was a 16 and I am a 10, so it was difficult to see how the top detail would fit. Any real bride photos to share?

This is the model in it:

13 replies

Latest activity by *Eclair*, 4 October, 2012 at 21:12
  • *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

Was gonna ask how your day went but I'm guessing you've left the Facebook group as I couldn't find your name.

This is lovely, how were the shops?

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

This is my dress! I still love it. There are a couple of pictures on my wedding report if you search for that and I'll try and remember to post some better ones tomorrow.

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

that's fair enough, but we'd love to have you back.

Glad you enjoyed it....you still going to go to Matchmakers next week?

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

Here you go. Sorry they're not the best. All the photos are either when I still have the veil on or after a few drinks! Let me know when you've seen them so I can delete. I'm a 10 and my dress was a US size 8 so sounds similar to what you'd need.

*pictures deleted*

• xx Mrs Amor to be xx
    Beginner September 2012
    xx Mrs Amor to be xx ·
    • Hide content

Hey LannyB, so sorry I have only just seen your post! I got married the day you posted it here lol.

My dress was amazing fitted me like a glove, I loved it and had so many wonderful comments. Here are some pics of it lathough not great;

Let me know if you want any more pics and I will try and see if we have any more. I have to sell it now as we don't have the space to store it :-( xx

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

Did you have many alterations done to your dress? It looks like the back and shoulder bits are a lot wider than mine were. Maybe it's the angle.

• xx Mrs Amor to be xx
    Beginner September 2012
    xx Mrs Amor to be xx ·
    • Hide content

No but then they ordered my dress for me in a size 8 so it fitted pretty well to begin with.

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

I think the dresses must all vary a bit then. If you look at where the straps meet the back of the dress on mine they're a lot thinner. I'm aware this doesn't matter to anyone ? was just wondering if there was a reason.

• xx Mrs Amor to be xx
    Beginner September 2012
    xx Mrs Amor to be xx ·
    • Hide content

Ooooh yeh I can see what you mean! How strange, maybe they do vary then ? did you have it altered in anyway? x

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

I had the bust and waist taken in a bit and she added another hook to the join at the top of the back because it kept popping open. Just looked again at the model pic and it looks to be a cross between the two but slightly more similar to mine. So I presume they do vary it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics