Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BrideintheToon
Beginner September 2017

Mass bridesmaid dress flash

BrideintheToon, 18 of December of 2016 at 21:58 Posted on Planning 0 15

Anyone fancy showing us your bridesmaid dresses?

I thought it would be fun to see what styles and colours everyone has picked Smiley smile

I ordered this dress for my two bridesmaids today so I'm hoping we all like them when they arrive!

http://www.chichiclothing.com/products/Chi-Chi-Adele-Dress.html

15 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousRedConfetti566, 9 of January of 2017 at 23:40
  • Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

That's lovely, really like it!

I have two adults in these (one in each colour - they're actually brighter colours in real life!):

And my 11 year old niece will be in this:

• BrideintheToon
    Beginner September 2017
    BrideintheToon ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Chapples, I like yours too, lovely pastel colours and I like the lace on the adult ones too.

I'm going to have a little flower girl too so I'll be on the lookout for something for her Smiley smile

• Catlady28
    Beginner March 2017
    Catlady28 ·
    • Hide content

Lovely dresses ladies! My adult bridesmaids will be in this pink dress and my flower girls in these gorgeous ivory dresses! x

• L
    Beginner March 2018
    LuxuriousPinkCakes651 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love your bridesmaids dresses. I've looked at this dress so many times this year in navy. I love it.

I don't get married for ages but my sister has found a dress she loves so we have bought that already. It's at my mums out the way for now. I was so excited as it was the first thing I had bought for the wedding. I don't know how to post a picture from my phone so it will have to stay a secret.

• H
    Beginner May 2017
    HappyRedStationery700 ·
    • Hide content

Me and my bridesmaid were literally just discussing the same dress as OP the other day! But the pale blue version with pale pink bow ?? Saved it to my phone and keep going back and looking at it - plus, it's on sale! Bonus! ?

• BrideintheToon
    Beginner September 2017
    BrideintheToon ·
    • Hide content

Yeah that's a bargain HappyRedStationery!

There was a discount code for 25% off when I ordered mine so got them for £48.74 each which is good. Just waiting for them to arrive now and see them on!

• Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

I love that Chi Chi dress! I keep trying to decide if I need it for myself haha

These are mine Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner May 2017
    HappyRedStationery700 ·
    • Hide content

It's a gorgeous dress BrideintheToon! Love it in your colours as well, so pretty. I think I need to press bridesmaid for a decision so we can get it on offer if she still likes this one best too out of the ones I've shown her. It's dangerous to keep looking much longer as I'm seeing loads of dresses I want to buy myself in the process but can't afford to! lol ???

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

Cat Lady I love your adult dresses - I wanted those but couldn't get my colours.

This is mine:

http://www.lindybop.co.uk/dresses-c1/swing-jive-dresses-c3/cheronda-blue-swing-dress-p1649

They will have silver/grey petticoats, pashminas and shoes, and then two will have teal sashes, two purple and one in yellow Smiley smile

xx

• AshleyB230685
    Beginner May 2017
    AshleyB230685 ·
    • Hide content

• M
    Beginner May 2017
    MrsW2017 ·
    • Hide content

Mine all have different dresses from Dessy..

They are in Platinum which is the colour shown here but they look nicer in real life - less grey and bit more bluey.

• L
    Beginner November 2017
    LuxuriousPurpleCakes715 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry if these are huge! These are TFNC London Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner May 2017
    MrsW2017 ·
    • Hide content

They're gorgeous dresses luxuriouspurplecakes

• Disenchanted
    Beginner May 2017
    Disenchanted ·
    • Hide content

I have four adult BMs, I think their dress looks so much nicer in real life than the picture online:

It's beautiful, I love it!

• jayannfernandez
    jayannfernandez ·
    • Hide content

• L
    Beginner April 2017
    LuxuriousRedConfetti566 ·
    • Hide content

I have three adult bridesmaids in Mori lee from Coast. Bought back in April though for £95 in sale and not the £185 they are now. I really wanted something cheaper but this was the only dress under £100 that I liked and they liked, and not one or the other.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics