Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chidders
Beginner June 2012

Mass dress flash

Chidders, 14 of March of 2012 at 17:06

Posted on Planning 966

Please. We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress. Model Me

Please.

We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress.

Model

Me

966 replies

• lianne22
    Beginner September 2012
    lianne22 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!! ? Its only the sample, so it looks a bit dull in colour here. Im so excited to get mine in a couple of months!

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content

To everyone with the Mori Lee, you have made it look so amazing, i have fallen in love with it, tracked one down and have an appointment to try it on ? so excited, what an absolute beaut!

• sian-tiffany
    Beginner May 2012
    sian-tiffany ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Which one you going for? I loved them all ?

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content

The 1612? I think it was yours I originally saw, you look amazing in it! I cant wait to try it on, hope it looks as amazing in real life!

• sian-tiffany
    Beginner May 2012
    sian-tiffany ·
    • Hide content

I hope you love it as much as i do. Its actually quite a heavy dress and if the length is right (probably wont as its a sample) it might not hang right so take heals with you. I cant wait to hear all about it!

• mummymrs2b
    Beginner April 2013
    mummymrs2b ·
    • Hide content

I'm having serious dress wobbles after looking at all these beautiful dresses,looked at quite a few and people said I'd go crazy keep looking, fell in love with one. Left deposit but ordering in August when I've hopefully lost some weight for x. oops forgot to add pic, here it is...

• A
    Beginner September 2012
    amanda66 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ladies....

I'm new here but this is my dress on the model Smiley smile

Don't have one on me as of yet...

• *AJS*
    Beginner December 2012
    *AJS* ·
    • Hide content

I ordered my dress yesterday its a Mori Lee, I just love it! Here is a pic of it on the model.....I cant wait to get one of me in it Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner March 2013
    miniloopie ·
    • Hide content

Wow! I LOVE these dresses... I'm about to start my shopping later this week but worried that I won't find anything like this in the 'high street' shops - did you order yours direct from Candy Anthony? Since I don't live near London I'd be worried that I couldnt try anything on Smiley sad

Beautiful and loads of choice on colours/styles...

• Kylie541
    Beginner February 2013
    Kylie541 ·
    • Hide content

I just brought Olivia by Maggie Sottero but can't flash it as OH has access to my photobucket [:'(]

• J
    Beginner October 2013
    jodles ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

wow this is so gorg! i am super tempted to get red, where is it from??? its lovely!!

• *BigBird*
    Beginner April 2013
    *BigBird* ·
    • Hide content

I haven't got one of me in my dress yet, will be getting one soon though. Hope these are not too big.

• Sarah-March-2013
    Beginner March 2013
    Sarah-March-2013 ·
    • Hide content

You'll probably all roll your eyes when I flash mines because I do it all the time!!

On the model...

Pics I found online which looks more like it does in real life (no pics of me in it yet)

• Barefoot
    Beginner August 2012
    Barefoot ·
    • Hide content

Wow graceyfly, that's amazing. Who's it by? I love that sort of big princess dress that's almost costume dress and different from the usual satin a-line dresses - my first wedding dress was a pale gold 18th century influenced design. Your dress wouldn't suit either me or my wedding this time round, but I still love it.

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    BatsGirl ·
    • Hide content

Mine - none of me in it until I can someone to tie me into it!

• Mrs*W*2B
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrs*W*2B ·
    • Hide content

This makes me want time to hurry up so i can go dress shopping!! some fab dresses ladies AND i think they look much better on you lot than the models! some beautiful choices!! ekk! x

• D
    Savvy September 2012
    delphi13 ·
    • Hide content

Finally chose my dress. I got a size bigger than the one in the picture and thankfully I can walk in that one. There's even an outside chance I may be able to pull some dance moves!

• IshouldCoco
    Beginner September 2012
    IshouldCoco ·
    • Hide content

Lovely ladies!

• sophkitten
    Beginner May 2015
    sophkitten ·
    • Hide content

This is mine by Soterro and Midgley. Haven't got any pics of me in it yet but looks so much nicer in real life

• sophkitten
    Beginner May 2015
    sophkitten ·
    • Hide content

Couldn't get it to work Smiley sad It's called 'Corrine' by Sottero and Midgley

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kadypants ·
    • Hide content

Wow, there are some stunning dresses in this thread! And you all look absolutely gorgeous in your dresses! I can't wait to get to the stage when i start trying on!

• Jen31601
    Beginner March 2013
    Jen31601 ·
    • Hide content

This is mine ❤️

• honeysparkle
    Beginner June 2012
    honeysparkle ·
    • Hide content

not strictly speaking a wedding dress butthis is what I've got with white belt instead of black

• Carolanne83
    Beginner March 2013
    Carolanne83 ·
    • Hide content

This is my dress, no pictures of me in it yet until October! Can't wait to try it on again! Its Anniston by Maggie Soterro.

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is AMAZEBALLS!

• ESW
    Beginner September 2012
    ESW ·
    • Hide content

Heres mine, no photos of me in it yet, will try and get some tomorrow of I can

• LilMissBusyBride
    Beginner August 2013
    LilMissBusyBride ·
    • Hide content

Knees - Why the wobbles?? It looks stunning and makes your figure look lovely!

• R
    Beginner May 2012
    ruby_tuesday ·
    • Hide content

This is mine. I've made some changes to it though and it looks way better in real life than on the webiste. Also this is not me its the model!!!

Edited : And this is me in it!

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

I found my dress today so I'm really excited! I was going to get another one and then I found this one and fell in love. Here's a sneaky pic I took in the changing room, the assistant had already unlaced the back so I'm holding it up with my arms but you get the gist! I'm also going to get it altered to have a sweetheart neckline:

• VikingPrincess
    Beginner December 2011
    VikingPrincess ·
    • Hide content

Hello ladies! Not been here for a few months (ok, 2!) but this thread - well, I couldn't resist! Some beauties on here which makes me wanna do it all again and try all those lovely dresses! But i loved mine and here it is - Chelsea by Ronald Joyce (excuse the rubbish pics - they're scanned):

AND on the model:

• willumino
    Beginner June 2013
    willumino ·
    • Hide content

Maybe shouldn't flash yet as I haven't bought it but tried on this dress today and love it! Took a sneaky pic (cousin was pretending to play on her phone) and am SO glad cause am not sure how I feel about the dress now if I didn't have a picture. As it is I CAN'T stop looking at it ?

• sian-tiffany
    Beginner May 2012
    sian-tiffany ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Can't see the photo Smiley sad

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics