Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner September 2013

Matching bridesmaid dresses with mens cravat colour

BrogstarBride, 16 October, 2012 at 08:00 Posted on Planning 0 4

Do u get bridesmaid dresses first and then match the mens cravats with it? Lol x

4 replies

Latest activity by leni-lw!, 16 October, 2012 at 19:35
  • R
    Expert June 2024
    rachel2012 ·
    • Hide content

Yeah OH took a colour swatch up and as far as I know got it as close to that as he could (have not actually seen them)

• samjh87
    Beginner October 2012
    samjh87 ·
    • Hide content

OH has picked mens suits and cravats.. I haven't seen any of it! He wanted it to be a surprise to me just like my dress is to him.

It is probably completely different but oh well.. what the heck!

• Sparkly Momma
    Beginner November 2013
    Sparkly Momma ·
    • Hide content

Well there is a pretty decent range of cravat colour out there, as long as you're not too precious about it being an exact colour match I would get your BM dresses first. Do you have a colour in mind? I know I want some shade pale or rose pink for my BMs, have had a little look at the cravat swatches and there is a lovely shade.

I'm not too worried about an exact match, I don't think it's that important TBH. Perhaps have a look at the range of colours for inspiration?

• ellebob
    Beginner February 2013
    ellebob ·
    • Hide content

Yep, get the dresses first then they'll probably have the same shade in cravats. It doesn't need to be an exact match because the cravat will be surrounded by the rest of the men's outfits so you won't be able to see a slight difference

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

I didnt match mine at all- bm was in a raspberry colour- all the men wore navy cravats Smiley smile and my friends wedding bm in black with men's cravats in hot pink

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics