Skip to main content
K
Beginner May 2023 Bedfordshire

Matching Suits for Groom and Page Boys

Kayleigh-Ann, 30 of June of 2022 at 22:20 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 5
Saved

Hi All

We are getting married May 2023, currently on the suit hunt.

We are opening to hiring or buying as long as its within budget which ill be honest isn't massive. Ideally no more than £150 per suit, a little bit over we could work in if needed.

The problem we are finding is we have 3 page boys who will be almost 3yr which we want to be matching with the groom, bestman and fathers of groom and bride.

We'd like the suits to be a grey but something a little bit more than your average grey suit but the ones we have found are not sold in little people sizes as I like to call them.

Are there any suit places or websites anyone has found good for nice suits that also sell children suits ? Or does anyone have any solutions for pages boys if they are not wearing the same suits then different outfits or suits which doesn't look mismatched ?

Any help is appreciated Smiley smile Thank you

5 replies

Latest activity by Yorkshirelass, 3 of July of 2022 at 10:55
  • Yorkshirelass
    Expert July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·

I am getting married on 23rd of this month (ekk!) and we have one page boy, my nephew George who is 3 years old. We have put him in blue chino type shorts with braces and a white grandad collar shirt with short sleeves. He is wearing navy blue canvas shoes. We didn't bother trying to match him to the adults as not easy and i think he looks super cute like this, and much more comfortable than a mini suit in my opinion!

Matching Suits for Groom and Page Boys 1

i am sure my sister won't mind me showing his pic.
  • Melissab
    Dedicated June 2022 Surrey
    Melissab ·
    Have you tried occasionwearforkids.co.uk and sirri.co.uk?
  • K
    Kayleigh-Ann ·
    View quoted message

Oh my god, well he does look super adorable! Smiley heart

Thank you for the suggestion, it was something i had considered but my FH was so in love with the idea of matching with his little boy on the day but actually when the page boys can look this cute and smart what is the need for the full suit.

could i ask if you could advise what suits you have gone with for the Groom/Groomsmen, did you colour match the page boys ?

We are looking at grey suits so i suppose i need to find a page boy oufit in a grey.

thank you so much for your response! Your day is almost here!! HAPPY WEDDING MONTH!!! Smiley ring

X

• K
    Kayleigh-Ann ·
    View quoted message

Oooh thank you for your response, not sure i have come across those sites yet i will have a little search!

Thank you!

x

• Yorkshirelass
    Expert July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    View quoted message
    Hi Kayleigh-Ann
    Thanks! Yes we thought he looked great. My FH is not having any groomsmen or a best man so we have just put him and my dad in the same light blue Marc Darcy suit as blue is our accent colour and the BMs are in sky blue dresses.
    This is the suit they are wearing- the Harry https://marcdarcy.co.uk/collections/three-piece-suits/products/harry-blue-check-print-tweed-three-piece-suit-with-single-breasted-waistcoat

You could still get grey shorts for the page boy to match a grey adult suit but might risk looking a bit like a school uniform with white and grey. Other things we considered was chinos in beige or cream but we settled on this. I personally think little boys look a bit silly in a whole suit that they will never wear again but each to their own. Maybe if they are slightly older like 7 it works but 3 is very little so we kept George’s outfit simple! Good luck and thanks - yes our day is coming up quickly now!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics