Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

woo-woo
Beginner

Maternity Bridal Wear- HELP

woo-woo, 12 June, 2010 at 11:45 Posted on Planning 0 6

So ladies I have had a look online and there is a great website called Tiffany Rose that sell some lovely maternity wedding dresses, these are the two I really like

So what do you think? Also do you think it's worth having a look in some bridal shops? I don't have a massive amount to spend on a dress, about £500?

6 replies

Latest activity by Lizzieloumoose, 13 June, 2010 at 18:52
  • VikingPrincess
    Beginner December 2011
    VikingPrincess ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love the first one! Just my personal opinion if it was me - to me the second one looks too much like a neglige! Sorry not dissing, like I said just personal taste!

• GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

I like the first one (not so keen on the 2nd)

have you thought about maternity bridesmaid dresses?? They're cheaper than a wedding dress so you'd easily find something for your budget and of course you can get them in ivory and white colours. Some of the BM dresses could easily pass off as wedding dresses.

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I would have a wee look in the bridal shops as well, they mibht have sales as well or they might have ones that are slightly cheaper!

Out of the above 2 I like the second. Im just thinking that should mother nature be a wee bit nasty and give you a nice varicose vein, or swollen ankles or anything like that... the long one might be a good idea! IYKWIM.

• woo-woo
    Beginner
    woo-woo ·
    • Hide content

Thanks GB, hadn't even considered a maternity bridesmaid dress *hurredly goes to google*

Debs- It never even occured to me about the swollen ankles, I have suffered with those twice before, don't want that on my big day.

Thanks everyone!

x

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I heard my friend recently telling her little girl (jokingly) that it was her fault she now has a nice juicy purple vein on her leg! Just in case you know!!

• Lizzieloumoose
    Beginner August 2010
    Lizzieloumoose ·
    • Hide content

http://www.glamourousgowns.co.uk/shopdata/category.php?category=fybridmaid&page=4

Forever yours do maternity dresses. The last three on this page (in baby pink for some reason, but I'm sure they'd do suitable colour for you) I've bought my BM dresses from them, pick them up in a couple of weeks.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics