Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner May 2021 Central & Glasgow

May 2021 brides

bride2021, 18 of February of 2021 at 10:42 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hello everyone!

We have not long postpone from March 2021 to May 2022 - wondering if there are any May brides out there and how are you feeling about everything? We are hoping to get married with 20 people, and possibly going ahead regardless long as we get married! Positive thoughts though!
How is everyone else doing?

4 replies

Latest activity by bride2021, 18 of February of 2021 at 16:07
  • L
    Lizwedding ·
    • Hide content

May 2021 here, wedding of 100-120 people and now on our third date. Pretty certain we wont be going ahead but need to wait until Monday to find out for sure.... such a bleeding nightmare!

• B
    bride2021 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh gosh that is!! Would you go ahead with reduced numbers if possible?
    Hope your keeping alright!
  • L
    Lizwedding ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think we could get it down a teeny bit if we cut all children, some plus ones and some work people but we would still be near 100. I am one of 7 and my partners dad is one of 10 so we have big families. I feel like we should be more stressed but turns out third time looses a bit of the stress haha. Our venue also cant offer us dates next year that work so its just a waiting game now to see what Boris says... 20 should be fine by May though! From what the wedding task force are saying it could even be 50.

• B
    bride2021 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! I hope by May we could have the 20 at least!! Hopefully next week, we all get the good news we hope for and can get back into being excited and planning again!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics