Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

hp169
Beginner February 2011

mens underwear

hp169, 18 of January of 2011 at 11:47 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hey, im getting down to the finer details now.... are any of your grooms wearing special underwear for the big day? i was thinking about getting my oh some groom socks and underpanties is there anywere particulally good you have bought yours from?

13 replies

Latest activity by Aliciasmith, 10 of August of 2020 at 11:43
  • Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

Hey! Male Boudoir Photography!

The new Garlic Bread!

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

I've requested that he wear clean underwear that only has holes where they are meant to be! ?

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Left to his own devices he would wear something truely awful - he is wearing military kit and they also supply undies which are completely awful!

So I plan to buy him some Ralph Laurens, which I told him he couldn't have 'cos they were too expensive to wear as "everyday" wear.

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

I think I might buy him some nice boxer shorts to put in his box for the morning. Otherwise he'd just probably wear any old pair he could find!

• greenleaf
    greenleaf ·
    • Hide content

Socks wise its always good to get him something hes a fan of, ive taken a fantastic shot of 8 guys sitting along a church pew showing off there comic book superhero socks.

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Military kegs? Im intrigued!

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

I haven't asked OH but I very much doubt he will even think about which pants he will wear until it is time to put them on in the morning!

Having said that, when he was an usher at a wedding in scotland and therefore was wearing a kilt he made sure he was wearing his St George's Cross boxers ?

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

Mine's wearing a kilt, so he's torn between something very conservative/sensible and somethig outrageous, brightly coloured or frilly.

He's ruled out a mankini.

• M and M
    Rockstar August 2025 West Midlands
    M and M ·
    • Hide content

Hey, I got mine some socks with groom and the wedding date on one foot and 'dont get cold feet' on the other.

Also got him some armani boxers!

x

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content
  • CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

As part of OH on-the-day pressies I bought him some boxers that say 'Property of Mrs Jones' on the bum!

• MrsBear2b
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsBear2b ·
    • Hide content

I think clean and sensible will be what he goes for, don;t think he's thought about it though. I might see about getting his something closer to the time.

On another note - LauraSJ jeez just had a look at your ticker!

• A
    Beginner March 2015 Arkansas
    Aliciasmith ·
    • Hide content

Ouch , he should wear brief boxers , i also purchased boxers from https://www.apparelshopusa.com/ for my hubby and he is very comfortable with this

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics