Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayleigh
Rockstar October 2023 Bristol

Menu choices...

Kayleigh, 7 of July of 2021 at 22:56 Posted on Planning 0 5
I'm a little confused regarding menu choices.

It says to choose one from each course of either menu A or menu B.
We aren't sure whether this means WE choose each course for our guests, or whether the guests pick their courses. We both think its a little weird that we souks choose EVERYONE'S starter, main and dessert and that everyone would have to eat the same. Anyone else come up against this? If anyone else is booked for the Aztec in Bristol, could you confirm either way? X

5 replies

Latest activity by Sarahjp2021, 8 of July of 2021 at 08:42
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    You choose for your guests, we have the same with our venue. They have said we can have a back up option for each course though, it was a lot more money to have different choices for our guests. We have gone with Ham hock terrine , chicken breast with sauté potatoes and a mushroom and tarragon sauce with seasonal veg and Eton mess. Back up choices are melon with pimms sorbet, Salmon with sauté potatoes and orange and chocolate profiteroles x
  • Kayleigh
    Rockstar October 2023 Bristol
    Kayleigh ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Marcie.

Lets hope everyone's happy with what we pick lol x

• Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was stressing about it but relaxed when we had back up choices , our venue said they find 90% of guests are happy with first choices. It will be fine xx
  • L
    Dedicated April 2023 Kent
    Ladybird1088 ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve always been given the option to chose which on the preset menu I wanted, double check with the venue but I’d assume it’s the same as it’s only 3 choices per course
  • S
    Savvy July 2021 Worcestershire
    Sarahjp2021 ·
    • Hide content
    I would have thought you just pick the menu and then the venue would cater for any dietary requirements. You are never going to please everyone even if they do get a choice. I'd keep it simple, pick the menu you want and everyone gets the same. That's what we have done and then we've picked a veggie/vegan menu for those with dietary requirements.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics