Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Crystal
Beginner December 2024 Essex

Menu Choices

Crystal, 16 of August of 2023 at 22:42 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 4

Please can you change the options to choose food. I am having to add a lot of selections under menus as guests cannot pick 3 options only one. This needs to be 3 separate drop down boxes to allow for guests to choose their starter, main and dessert. Please help future brides, the stress is real. This would make a huge difference to planning xo

4 replies

Latest activity by Heather, 17 of February of 2024 at 15:22
  • S
    Beginner March 2024 Warwickshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    You can add another event at the top and rename it menu starters add the details and select guests. You can then repeat this for main and dessert to customise it entirely to reflect your menu
  • Crystal
    Beginner December 2024 Essex
    Crystal ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Sarah,

Not sure if I am missing something obvious here but do the guests still have to RSVP for every one before they can select their choice per course? Is there any chance you can show me a screenshot of how you made this work?

Thank you!

• S
    Beginner March 2024 Warwickshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Menu Choices 1
    Menu Choices 2

Go into guest list and then add event- call it main for example then add your meal choices there. Each guest, that you add to each list, has to confirm their choice of starter/main/or desert. For example my evening guests don’t see the menu choices, they are only invited to confirm if they are attending the evening
  • Heather
    Beginner July 2024 West Yorkshire
    Heather ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This has been so helpful as I just couldn't work out how to do the menu choices for 2 starters, 3 mains and 2 desserts. Thank you so much.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics