Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Voiceoftruth
Dedicated October 2021 Oxfordshire

Menu: One Dish!

Voiceoftruth, 28 of March of 2021 at 17:28 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hypothetical situation: if you could only choose one dish for all your guests, what would you choose?

This, obviously, disregards anyone with a specific eating requirement, like vegetarians, vegans, gluten/lactose free etc. But as caterers usually supply a separate dish for them anyway, that’s okay. Just wondering what you would choose...

3 replies

Latest activity by Sunnybluebride3107, 29 of March of 2021 at 12:49
  • Sunnybluebride3107
    Curious July 2021 Hertfordshire
    Sunnybluebride3107 ·
    • Hide content
    We’re only having one main dish (then a separate one for dietary requirements) because of the limitations of the kitchen in our venue. We haven’t finalised the menu but are probably going to just go with a chicken dish with seasonal veg because it’s a simple win!
  • Melissab
    Dedicated June 2022 Surrey
    Melissab ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We’re the same, can only have one main (the one thing my partner isn’t happy about!) we haven’t picked yet, but may well go for chicken or beef. No one really remembers the food at a wedding anyway, unless it’s really bad!
  • Sunnybluebride3107
    Curious July 2021 Hertfordshire
    Sunnybluebride3107 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know, my partner is the same with the food, it’s really important to him! But I’d rather have one great dish than try and cater for different tastes and opinions and end up having cold/poorly cooked food

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics