Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner September 2024 South West London

Menu selections on wedding website

Jam, 14 July, 2024 at 09:13 Posted on Planning 0 1
Hi all,

I’m setting up the wedding website with the menu options so that guests can make their choices ahead of time (the venue requires a pre-order).
Is there anyway to allow guests to choose a Starter, Main and Dessert in their RSVP? When they choose menu under the wedding breakfast section they seem to only be able to select one option only!
Thanks in advance 😊

1 replies

Latest activity by Emily, 22 July, 2024 at 19:14
  • Emily
    Beginner July 2024 West Sussex
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    Hey! This is definitely possible as I had multiple options for each course. I added an event for each course. So for people I was inviting all day I invited them to 'ceremony', then added events called 'choose your starter' 'choose your main' and 'choose your dessert'.

Go into 'choose your starter' and click on settings. Select track menu. Then you can add your menu choices for starter. Then repeat for main and dessert. There is only enough space for you to add a few words. So just do something like 'scallops'...
    Then on the wedding website on the rsvp page I added instructions on how to do it and added the full menu breakdown. Eg Pan fried scallops with XYZ'. Gor those with dietary stuff I just asked them to tell us when they rsvp as there is a comment section. You can add this to the download later.
    It worked really well. For any oldies or people not great with tech we just called them and asked for their choices and added it ourselves. Then at the end you just download the spreadsheet with all the choices for the caterer.
    Hope this helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics