Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ddpunk
Beginner June 2018

Michelle Keegan wedding dress

Ddpunk, 31 of May of 2015 at 11:55 Posted on Planning 0 16

Well, what do we all think?

I think the dress was what I was expecting. Not my cup of tea but great for her cracking figure. She's stunning. Surprised she didn't do more with her hair though?

16 replies

Latest activity by halloweeny, 1 of June of 2015 at 10:33
  • M
    Beginner August 2015
    mrs_w_to_be ·
    • Hide content

I think the dress is beautiful.. I love fishtail dresses but I don't have the figure for them!! I wasn't expecting her to go with such a simple hairstyle but I actually really like it. It's like it puts all the focus on the dress. She is stunning!

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

I wanna know what Nanny Pat was wearing!

• P
    Beginner June 2015
    Princess Bride 2013 ·
    • Hide content

Love her dress! She looked stunning, but then she would do in a bin bag! That's how i think I'm having my hair. I like the more un-done hairstyles.

• HelenSomerset
    Beginner September 2014
    HelenSomerset ·
    • Hide content

I quite like the dress and she looks lovely in it. Yes, it was predictable and what I would have guessed she'd go for but if works for you, why divert from it.

Her hair was quite simple but think it looked good.

Not really into soaps or reality TV but have to say that she is a beautiful girl and they look to be a compatible couple.

• MrsHertfordshire
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsHertfordshire ·
    • Hide content

The back of the dress makes it for me, there's a picture of them somewhere sitting at the top table having a little kiss and you can see the back - stunning shape.

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

I didn't even know they were getting married until the day itself, so didn't have any guesses as to what the dress may be like, but she looks amazing in it.

I think the dress is beautiful. I'd look like a right twerp in it myself, but it really suits her. I hope they had an incredible day ?

• Chucklevision
    Beginner July 2015
    Chucklevision ·
    • Hide content

Ha ha I think you need to by Hello magazine to find that out.

I think she's looks gorgeous - ***! !!!

• MrsB88
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsB88 ·
    • Hide content

She's looks amazing. Shall always does though so I thought she didn't really look any different than she normally does?

Dress is stunning, predictable, but stunning.

• Cache13
    Beginner August 2015
    Cache13 ·
    • Hide content

I love her dress! (I have a fishtail myself), and I love her hair (which I'm having but with less volume on top). I'm actually really glad she looked like this as my OH thinks she looks amazing! (What guy doesn't though) but it's reassured me he will like the style I've gone for Smiley smile

• Mrs.K2b
    Beginner August 2015
    Mrs.K2b ·
    • Hide content

She looked absolutely gorgeous, the back of the dress is stunning, really shows off her slim figure, and so nice to see she didn't do 'a Jordan' with a humongous monstrosity, although reading Hello magazine (yes, I bought it!) she said she did try the meringue dresses but they didn't suit her, and dint know what she wanted til she tried this style. Very Essex' of Mark to arrive in a stretch hummer :-)

• AnnaMolly
    Beginner October 2015
    AnnaMolly ·
    • Hide content

It's gorgeous and she is is stunning but I don't know... perhaps it is a bit predictable. Although I don't know why I feel that's a negative, she would have looked good in anything.

Flippin 'eck, these beautiful people making me feel I should go back to my troll hole!

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

She is an absolute stunner, and as mentioned, would look amazing in anything! Not sure about him!

• B
    Beginner May 2016
    BrideMMD ·
    • Hide content

I went to the shop earlier but they've only got last week's issue. Gutted! Not since posh spice married Becks have I rushed out to buy one of those mags. But seeing as I'm obsessed with all things wedding at the mo....

she looks gorgeous. That dress is stunning on her. I tried a few fishtail ones on but they looked awful on me!

• A
    Beginner March 2015
    Ash953 ·
    • Hide content

She looks great. However, as a prude, I think the back could be raised an inch or two. Why does it have to be so low?

I love her hair. I think it balances the dress very well.

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

She looks gorgeous, but as someone else said, not much different to normal really as she always looks this good. Cow! ?

Very predictable dress choice though, but it is stunning. Wish I had her figure.

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

The top of the dress is too 'underweary' for me. The rest of the dress is nice.

I think she's pretty/sexy but just doesn't look elegant or classy to me.

• halloweeny
    Beginner October 2013
    halloweeny ·
    • Hide content

I like her hair actually! I also like the back of the dress.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics